Raleigh Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The safety and wellbeing of our pupils is of paramount importance
- This academy aims to create and maintain a safe environment
- We will manage situations should child welfare concerns arise
- We aim to create an atmosphere of trust in which pupils feel confident to confide any concerns
- We will help young people to understand the difference between acceptable and non- acceptable behaviour
- We will teach pupils to stay safe from harm
Our Safeguarding Policy is frequently reviewed and updated following any changes to legislation, therefore there may be times when our policy is unavailable online. If you wish to view our Safeguarding policy and it is unavailable, please contact the school office.