Raleigh Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The safety and wellbeing of our pupils is of paramount importance
- This academy aims to create and maintain a safe environment
- We will manage situations should child welfare concerns arise
- We aim to create an atmosphere of trust in which pupils feel confident to confide any concerns
- We will help young people to understand the difference between acceptable and non- acceptable behaviour
- We will teach pupils to stay safe from harm